iPhone Download (iOS 13 or later)
You need to have Lightroom Installed on your phone before you start this, you can download it from “App Store”. And you also need to have an Adobe account, it’s free of charge to create one!
You need to have at least iOS 13 on your iPhone. If you’re having an older version, you should use our other guide that's available in our Instagram.
- Go to your Email to find your order confirmation (Depending on what email app and which default web browser you have; this step might look a little different).
- Click “Download Now”
- Click “Download”
- In the top right you’ll see an arrow (If you’re using Safari, but if you’re using Chrome this will appear in the bottom).
- Click on the arrow to watch the download
- Click on the file when the download is done
- This will automatically take you to your “iCloud Drive Files”
- Click on the zip file to extract it
- You’ll now get a folder, go ahead and open it
- Here you’ll see all the files, click on “Mobile setup only (DNG files)”
- Click “Select” in the top right corner
- Select all the presets
- Click on the square with an arrow in the left corner
- Then swipe your way to the left until you see “More”, click on it
- Scroll down to “Lightroom” and click on it
- A pop-up will appear, click on “Launch Lightroom Now”
- You will be redirected to Lightroom and all of your selected presets will now appear in the app.
You need to have “Files by Google” on your phone before you start this. Download it from “Google Play Store”. And you need to have Lightroom Installed on your phone before you start this, you can download it from “Google Play Store”. And you also need to have an Adobe account, it’s free of charge to create one!
- Go to your Email to find your order confirmation
- Download the presets from the mail
- Open “Files by Google”
- Locate the ZIP file you want to unzip and save all the images
- Let’s go to the installation part!
You need to have Lightroom Installed on your phone before you start this, you can download it from “App Store” if you’re using an iPhone and “Google Play Store” if you’re using an Android. And you also need to have an Adobe account, it’s free of charge to create one!
- Open up the first picture starting from your left
- In the top right you’ll find the dots menu, click on it
- Click “Create Preset”
- Name the preset as it should be, like in this case “Desert”, so you easily know which preset is which
- Click the arrow of “User Presets”
- Click “Create New Preset Group”
- Name the Preset Pack, in this case “Isabella Jedler” and click “done”
- Check all the boxes so they turn blue
- Click on the apply mark in the top right corner
- Now you’ve installed your first preset and it’s ready to be used, repeat these steps for every preset
- When you’re done with that, all of your presets will be in one single folder
- Open up a picture of yours
- In the bottom you’ll find a menu, swipe it to the left and you’ll see “Presets” click on it
- Here you will find all of your installed presets
- Select the preset of your choice and then click apply in the right bottom
Aaaand you’re done! Thank you for watching and good luck with your editing :)